Engineering Manager, RF Power (m/f)
In this challenging position, you are responsible for the following tasks
- Manage a team of engineers and technicians to develop custom RF matching network products for plasma process tools
- Develop a product portfolio and technical solutions for a specific market segment
- Interface with customers to get engineering requirements and build relationships
- Assist in the creation of product technical strategies and technology roadmaps
We are looking for an experienced personality used to leading technical teams and who thrives in a team environment and can handle a dynamic environment where priorities change often. You are an excellent communicator and are ready to travel domestically or internationally as required.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with an emphasis on RF or equivalent combination of degree + experience
- Experience designing auto-matching networks for semiconductor equipment strongly preferred
- Experience in semiconductor RF systems strongly preferred
- Minimum 5+ years in product development of high power RF or related RF / Microwave devices
- Minimum 3+ years managing technical teams
- Proven ability to solve complex math and systems problems
COMET Technologies USA Inc. offers an excellent and competitive compensation package; an excellent work environment; and a comprehensive benefit program (including medical, dental and vision care benefits, FSAs, life insurance, a 401(k) plan and great vacation package).
COMET Technologies USA Inc. values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application / Questions
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements.
COMET Technologies USA, Inc.
Plasma Control Technologies
2360 Bering Drive l San José l CA 95131 l USA