Trimmer capacitors are vacuum capacitors between fixed and variable, providing a solution to the demand for very accurate fixed capacitors. It is used where small adjustments are needed to meet an individual circuit tolerance or to compensate for slight differences per tool and tool “drift” over time. As the Mini-Tune series is a modified version of our Mini-Caps in the C- and D-geometries, the same body sizes allow easy interchangeability with the corresponding standard Mini-Caps.
- Ability to compensate for small, but critical, impedance differences from match to match
- Compensate for tool “drift” over time
- Tool for fine tuning during design and development phase
- Usable for a very precise voltage divider
- Less expensive than an automatic solution